Supply Chain Management Services
At Fabtronics, Inc., we provide the support, consultation, experience, and competent know-how to help upgrade and improve your business performance. We've built a widely known reputation through our persistent dedication to the customer, viewing every new job as the start of a long-term relationship. Through services like our Supply Chain Management solution, we aim to provide high-quality logistics as the foundation of this relationship, bringing together specific customer needs with high-quality suppliers to facilitate a greater efficiency.
With our Supply Chain Management services, we offer a series of high-value, cost-effective logistics solutions. They include inventory management, just-in-time delivery, Kanban automatic pulling approaches, material requirements planning, and electronic data interchange processes. Naturally, we also provide complete warehousing and stocking services, made possible by a RoHS compliant facility that features 5,000 sq. ft. of electronically controlled storage geared for JIT purposes. We also work with a series of longtime logistics partners that allow us to provide smart sorting and storing of inventory while maximizing cost-effectiveness. Inventory is moved and readied in anticipation of your delivery needs, making a normally slow, static system into a dynamic environment that works for your specific requirements.
We also proudly offer a "safety stocking" option for larger customers that regularly deal with unpredictable demand conditions, a unique proposition that few other supply chain providers can match. This approach combines our best stock management protocols with a 60-day holding window initiated by our forecasting of customer needs. Therefore enough material and product are made available and ready to ship whenever forecasted needs deviate. We also ensure that our resources and internal contingencies can still reach customer shipping needs even when our safety stocking approach is not enough.
Lastly, we ensure that the best level of delivery service is brought to our end-users. We maintain professional relationships with local and nationally-branded shipping carriers that can deliver within 48-hour windows across the continental US, or within one day locally. Moreover, we regularly hold five-day delivery windows for international shipments.
For our customers, we strive to make our approach to Supply Chain Management into a complete solution for their needs no matter the volume or speed they require. More information can be found by contacting us directly.
Supply Chain Management Specifications
- Inventory Control
- Kanban - Auto Pull on Usage
Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- KanBan Utilization
- Daily Stock/Bin Checks
- File Transfers
- Any Format
- Production Volume
- Low to High Volume
- Industry Focus
- Industry Standards
- RoHS Capable and Compliant
Sheet Metal Fabrication Specifications
- General Capabilities
- Contract Manufacturing
- Fabrication Process
- Fabrication Equipment
- Amada Shear Model 2545 with Programmable Back Gauge & Pneumatic Sheet Supports l0 Ft. 3/l6 inch Capacity
- 2 Guifil Shear Model GH415 With Power Back Gauge 5 Ft. 9 Ga.
- l2" Multiposition Cold Saw
- Craftsman Auto Scroller Saw l" Strong
- Leten DCM-10 Band Saw
- 2 Amada Pega 345Q CNC Turret Punch Press 58 Stn. 2AI
- Amada AE2510-NT CNC Turret Punch Press 45 Stn. 4Al
- 2 Amada Pega CBll CNC Turret Punch Press 32 Stn.
- Togu III Automated Precision Tool Grinder
- Nisshinbo HTP650 - Hydraulic 19 Stn. 1Al
- Nisshinbo HTP1000 hydraulic 37 Stn. 3AI
- 4 Turret Tapping Tool NCT3 (#2-56 - #10-32 & metric)
- N225 MG Uninotch with Adjustable Step Gages
- 5 Rockwell Drill Press with l/2" Jacobs Chuck 3/4 H.P.
- 3 Rockwell Drill Press with Telco Tapping Head 3/4 H.P.
- 3 Maxdrill Model PDS #25 with l/2" Jacobs Chuck l H.P.
- 2 Clausing Drill Press Model 1769 variable speed
- 3 Haeger Hydraulic Inserter Press with Manual Feed
- Amada RGM2 Press Brake 10 Ft.
- Amada RGM2 Press Brake 6 Ft.
- Amada RG 125 Press Brake 10 Ft. with NC-9EXII Control
- Amada RG 80 Press Brake 8 Ft. with NC-9EX Control
- Amada RG 25 Press Brake 4 Ft. with NC-9EXII Control
- 2 Guifil Press Brakes Model PE 6-16 Automec CNC 99A
- 2 Guifil Press Brakes Model PE 15-30 Automec CNC 1000
- 2 Guifil Press Brakes Model PE 20-60 Automec CNC 1000
- Guifil Press Brake Model PE 15/13-35R Automec CNC 1000
- Guifil Press Brake Model PE 20/15-63R Automec CNC 1000 2 Axis
- Fabriwin 2D 3D CAM
- Metalsoft Enhanced Importer, Autounfold Tools
- Solid Edge
- 3 Acme 50 K.V.A. Spotwelder with Digital S.C.R. Controls
- 2 Acme 30 K.V.A. Spotwelder with Digital S.C.R. Controls
- 2 330 Amp AC/DC Welders with Heliarc Attachment
- 2 Miller D/S 200 Short Arc Auto Feed Welder 200 Amp, 3/l6 Capacity
- Arco/Cobra Pulsar Aluminum Mig Welder
- Sheet Metal
- Raw Material Forms
- PPAP Level 1, 2, and 3 Certified
- Cost Management
- Proactive cost reduction proposals, generated 30% savings
JIT production and Kan-ban inventory management
Flexible no charge expedites
Raw material cost control
- Additional Services Provided
- Production Volume
- Large Run
Large Scale Production Volume Run